martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010


My experience at the kindergarten has been very nice and unforgettable. I have enjoyed every single teaching, and every single teaching has impressed me a lot. Not only have I taught children, but also children have taught me a lot. Since I began teaching children, I have become more realistic a bout teaching children. I have taught little kids before when I was in charge of a minister in my church, but this is something pretty different. Nevertheless, my experience with those kids at church has helped me improve many things; I have learned how to become more patient, and caring with children. I am always patient and respectful not only with my students but also with the teachers who are evaluating me during each English class in the kindergarten. Moreover, I have gotten happy and I want to continue giving my best effort for children to learn and enjoy the English class. But, the first time that I taught in the kindergarten was unpleasant for me because I saw a teacher smacking a kid. Maybe, I am not accustomed to doing that. That is why, I got surprised when I saw the teacher do that, but I also did not know that parents allow teachers do it. To summarize, I like teaching children and I hope every time I go to the kindergarten I will enjoy every class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario