jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

Mi experience!

Wonderful!
Really great was my experience in the poster presentation. The way of how the teacher evaluated us impressed me a lot. Concise and precise were the criterion he used to evaluate us. I liked my classmates’ participation and willingness. My classmates, I think, seemed to be interested in our presentation. “Oh!” I said. I, however, unconsciously did something, loosing one of my best friends. Since I took more than eight minutes to present my topic, I lost a friend of mine. So bad was that part of my experience that I felt sad and guilty. Nevertheless, something I learned. At least, I learned that to take into account the “time” in whatever situation can save my life. Time that can help me gain something or loose something, suddenly, becomes unpredictable. Time that teaches me what is unforgettable. Time that I will never forget. Time that was great and full of treasures.

1 comentario:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed this learning experience! I am sure you will make a great teacher!

    ResponderEliminar