lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

"IN FRONT OF THE CLASS"

What struck you about in front of the class?
What really impressed me were the eagerness Brad had to teach and the power to demonstrate he could work as a teacher no matter what other people could think about him.

What did you learn about the teacher?
Sincerely, I learned to break and to destroy all fears if I want to teach, and if I want to really be an ELT teacher. Besides, I learned that being a humble sincere passionate teacher is more important than being famous and uncaring teacher.

What makes him a good teacher?
Principally, his perseverance makes him a very good teacher; then, his self-esteem makes him believe he could do it even when his own family sometimes made him feel disappointed, sad and so forth, he went ahead and gave his best showing that people like him have the same rights and capabilities than any other.

How would you describe Brad?
I would describe him as a great guy who could succeed in life and who also gave a big teaching or lesson for us people who sometimes do not want to do thing better because of fears and own obstacles we ourselves create in our mines. Above all, I would describe him as a sample of what is called a potential teacher.

What was the most interesting seen in the movie?
To be clear, I liked him and I liked the beautiful classes he gave in the movie. The way he treated his students and family every time he was in troubles was acceptable. And his patience with his teachers at college, I think, was amazing, too.

How may the movie empower future teachers?
Well, we future teachers can be affected, or I should say encourage with these kinds of document or literature in many ways because it can change the way of our thinking and behavior; this can gives us better expectations of becoming teachers. Indeed, This movie can make us become more courageous and loss fears and laziness, too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario