domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES TO TEACH KINDERGARTENERS


To tell the truth, I liked to teach English to kindergarteners, but to be sincere, it was somewhat hard since I had to prepare a great deal of materials to work with them. Some of the advantages to teach kindergarteners are, of course, that if I commit any mistake when writing or speaking English, they do not figure it out, so they can not correct me; if I ask them to do an activity, they do not complain about it; they just do it. Besides, if I am not knowledgeable enough, they do not care. Moreover, they easily acquire what I teach them. To teach them in a “very funny way” is easier because they can innocently laugh at me without making me feel embarrassed. They like to collaborate and cooperate with the teacher; their willingness to learn is amazing, all of which I like. To talk about the disadvantages is a difficult thing because I find only one as the most difficult, to prepare teaching material. When they can not read nor write, it is another disadvantage and it becomes a hard challenge for us teachers to make them learn. Finally, to deal with kindergarteners misbehavior is a big disadvantage, too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario